1. Where are you from? Romania
2. What year did you begin teaching? 2007
3. Where did you go to school? Bucharest University (degree in electronic engineering), Edinburgh School of Economics (England)
4. What degrees/certifications do you hold? MACTE
5. Describe a ‘top’ teaching moment? Seeing students feel a sense of accomplishment and pride in their own work. Witnessing children maturing because within a Montessori environment they can constructively develop.
6. What part of the Montessori curriculum do you find most exciting/effective? Math & Cultural
7. Tell us about your family/hobbies. Twin daughters, lived in Georgia for 11 years. Interests are travel & politics.
8. What country have you never visited but would like to? Brazil & Australia