1. Where are you from? India
2. What year did you begin teaching? 2005
3. Where did you go to school? Joseph’s Women’s College
4. What degrees/certifications do you hold? BS (Major in Mathematics), AMS Certified
5. Describe a ‘top’ teaching moment? Teaching Primary age children
6. What part of the Montessori curriculum do you find most exciting/effective? Math – utilizes hands on learning, concrete learning
7. Tell us about your family/hobbies. Married with 2 children ages 13 & 18. Hobbies are gardening & sewing.
8. What country have you never visited but would like to? France